Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Tired of life

Alright, shall do a quick blogging. Yea, have been really busy with uncle's funeral. I need to go over later too. Couldnt find much time to spend with Elijah although i really wish to spend those times with him. But when i have the time, he wasnt at the right mood. Yea, kind of sucky huh. But well, tomorrow's the last day i'm off for funeral and that is it. Anyway, chat up with geraldine the other day. Well, misunderstanding cleared. No more starings and no more calling of bitch. By the way, "bitch" jessie always called actually referred to ME. *ouch. I dont know why did that hurt but yes, ouch. Anyway, up till this stage, i dont really care much if they like me or not. All that matters is just Elijah. I'm still working towards that goal of being close and loving, but it doesnt seems to be nearing, always so far away. Today, FINALLY, i get to go back home with baby. But it was kind of a short one. The question that always stuck in my head, ''Does he even missed me a lil ?'', it just wouldnt go away. We may seem fine from the front, but deep down, we both know that we aint doing fine. I miss him, really do. I miss him real bad, VERY bad. Honestly, i dont feel loved. And yes, I hate myself now. I'm being SO pessimistic, i dont know why. I'm kind of really tired of life and I just couldnt find the strength to pass each and everyday. Alright, said enough. I'm gone.

With love, on Monday, July 31, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse